$79 Premium Only Cafeteria Plan
Our complete $79 Cafeteria 'POP' Plan Document Package Includes:
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan Document – Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Documents are customized for each employer and once received and approved needs to be signed off by an Officer of the Company and kept on file for review by employees, tax professional or CPA, DOL, IRS, etc. Documents are emailed in PDF format and should be printed and bound with signatures from officer of company.
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD) – These are required to be distributed to for each employee. The SPD details the Section 125 Plan Intent, Eligibility, Enrollment onto the plan, etc. Also includes all pertinent information mandated by the Internal Revenue Service in regards to Plan Year Start and End Dates, Agent for Legal Service, TIN ID#, and information in regards to FMLA, COBRA and required DOL information.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Premium Election Form – Personalized for the Employer, includes Section 125 Salary Deduction Agreement, as well as, Benefit Election data of benefit plans included.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Administrative Handbook – Includes sections on: Section 125 Administration, Non-Discrimination Testing, and Reporting and Disclosure information. Instructions are included in regards to Section 125 Plan setup, plan maintenance, etc.
- Corporate Resolution to Adopt a Section 125 Plan – Includes minutes of the Corporate Board meeting to adopt the Section 125 Plan as an employee benefit program.
Same day, complete plan document sent via email!
We Promise You the Best
Trillium Administrators is committed to helping both employers and their employees reduce their tax liability with up to date, compliant Plan Documents that allow them to deduct employer sponsored insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis.
Refund Policy: Purchaser understands that goods and services provided by Cafeteria Plan Direct are non-refundable. Orders cancelled prior to shipping are subject to cancellation fees applied to the cost of goods and services provided during the review, draft, and preparation of your order.